HOUSEBOAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Design, Build and operate Package from $295K
EARN income when you are not using your houseboat
ENJOY using your houseboat which is always maintained and ready to go
FREE private and secure mooring
ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Mandurah Houseboats and Southern Sheetmetal Works offer this unique complete “Design, Build and Operate” package to:
- Provide a disability service that is currently unavailable in WA.
- Ensure the Design and Build is most suitable for commercial operations in Mandurah Waters.
- Manage the marketing of your houseboat
ABOUT MANDURAH HOUSEBOATS
Mandurah Houseboats is the only Houseboat Hire Company in the Perth/ Mandurah area. We currently manage 14 commercial houseboats.
- Peel Inlet and Harvey Estuary comprise an area 2.5 times that of Sydney Harbour
- We operate from bases at Mandurah and Ravenswood
- 25km of travel up the Murray River
- Mandurah has many other activities; houseboats are a great base for exploring the local waterways
ABOUT SOUTHERN SHEETMETAL WORKS
Southern Sheetmetal Works Pty Ltd (SSM) are an experienced builder of houseboats and have built most of those in Mandurah Houseboats fleet. All boats are built to AMSA Survey which is a requirement for commercial operations.
WHY OWN A HOUSEBOAT?
Think about it…
- Income into your bank account (income is seasonal paid monthly)
- Unlike any other boating scenario where you are always paying out.
- Return on investment.
- Free private and secure mooring provided.
- Use any time (some conditions apply).
- Ready to go, just turn the key.
- We clean, sullage and service.
- Continually used therefore remains in good clean working condition.
- We operate the largest fleet of houseboats in WA (14), in the largest inland water system in WA.
- Peel Inlet and Harvey Estuary are 2.5 x area of Sydney Harbour.
- We have bases at Mandurah and Ravenswood on the Murray River.
- Murray River houseboat travel distance is 25 km.
- 55 minutes by road from Perth.
- Mandurah has many other activities, a houseboat would be a great base, and can also be used as temporary accommodation when visiting Mandurah.
PLEASE NOTE – in order for a houseboat to be used commercially it must
- Be built to “Survey” and have a current Certificate of Survey, and
- Be operated by the holder of the appropriate Certificate of Operation as issued by AMSA.